Elfire - Elfire Elfire - Elfire

Win

I'm just starting to get into this genre, and this is what i freakin' like to hear!

Ninjastar Ninjastar

Absolute Awesomeness!

This is one of the best things I've ever heard on NG, keep it up dude!

Beat it-Metaljonus Beat it-Metaljonus

I like it, however I'll make a suggestion

Excellently excecuted, only thing I didn't fully enjoy was the overuse of the whammy bar for the "vocal" parts. Other than that slight complaint it's very well done!

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks! When I play a fun melody like that I tend to go over board with the whammy. Damn you Satriani and Vai! lol

Solo to the guitar challenge Solo to the guitar challenge

Kinda Lacking...

It seemed a little choked, try not muting after every lick. Also, I don't know if I'm right or not, but you sounded a little out of tune? Anyway, try to add some more rhythmic variation into it, branch out your style, add new licks, and try not to revert to using "comfort licks" (ones you naturally go to when you play), because it gets a little same-e. In all though, a good attempt!

Olzone responds:

i tuned the guitar perfect before playing, but it was somehow out of tune in the begnning. it was a bad guitar.. (im not just saying that , its an.. 100$ guitar)
and its not for making solos .. the width on the neck are Enormous.
gonna buy a new one later on..
but at least you did enjoy it... . i think
new variation will come with the new guitar =D
thx man

The Nightmare Begins. . . The Nightmare Begins. . .

Sweetness...

Sounds kind of like "Nothing Else Matters" in the beginning. Anywho great job on this. It's some pretty heavy stuff, I like it! \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ (5/5 rock fists)

Demon-Slayer12 responds:

Right on bro, \m/\m/ cheers!! c[] c[]

Desert Rose Desert Rose

Holy freekin' crap!

This is nice stuff man. No matter how I try I can't even figure out the main riff on my guitar. Mind sending me the tabs if there are any? My e-mail is gohan9494@rcn.com if you can. P.S. wow

Metalcan responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it! I sent you some tabs of the backing, I don't have time to tab out the solo.

Fight Now (Industrial Metal) Fight Now (Industrial Metal)

ummmm

This was ok i guess but the vocals are horrible and out of time and tune. I'm sorry but it sounds like you really need to get more timing experiance...and not to sound like a broken record but you can barely understand the vocals at all.

newskies responds:

i know it sucks...

Prelude of the Beast Prelude of the Beast

This is freekin sveet BEAST!

This song is just awesome I can't believe my ears! I mean this song is just heavy as hell! the main riffis just sweet

Woahaa! =O Thanks, mate!

In War We Trust (DEMO) In War We Trust (DEMO)

sweet this is da bomb

This song has a basic riff that just getts better with time and more intricate over and over more and more... need I say more?

Chrizzly responds:

No need more say, I've actually got a full, long version of this one written, but it ain't recorded yet but it might get recorded soon.
But it might be a problem with quality here on NewGrounds then 'cos the full version is about 6 minutes long so...
Anyways, thanks man!

Under Destruction Under Destruction

Yup, it's a headbanger.

This is what legendary songs are made of... heavy riff with extra tone and attitude. I love it.

Chrizzly responds:

Cool, man, thanks a lot!